- JSR Services, LLC is a Building Envelope Consulting Firm located in Midvale, Utah with over 45 years of combined experience. We are the only firm in Utah with an RRC (Registered Roof Consultant) as certified by RCI on staff.
- Services provided by our firm include: roof management systems, analysis, design, observations, due diligence, expert witness, infrared analysis and electronic leak detection.
- Members of our staff have been trained & certified by Sarnafil, WR Grace, GAF, IB Systems, Johns Manville and Firestone, just to name a few.
- Our RRC's are required to obtain at least 12 hours of continuing educational hours (CEHs) each year. Our RRO's are required to obtain at least 10 roofing related continuing educational hours (CEHs) per year.
- Independant 3rd party inspectors for IMETCO, CETCO and WR Grace.
Westminster College, International Business Degree
- Honors Program – Summa Cum Laude
Office Manager JSR Services
March 2008 - present
- Manages client relations and expectations
- Production and quality assurance
- RRO (Registered Roof Observer)
- Certified Level 1 Thermographer
JSR Services - Building Envelope Specialist - April 2016 - Present
- Perform on-site assessments of roofing and related systems.
- Compile roofing condition reports for facilities.
- Assistant Thermographer.
- High/low voltage integrity testing specialist.
Sandy City Public Works - Crew Leader - 2009 - 2014
- Repair and maintenance of existing water lines.
- Construction of new water lines.
- Respond to customer issues and emergencies.
- Oversee and maintain water storage facilities.
- Maintain and service small equipment.
Kodiak Excavating and Construction - President - 1996 - 2010
Active Members of: