Our thermographers have over 35 years of combined experience evaluating roof assemblies. This is an extremely valuable tool to determine:
- Where is my roof leaking?
- Do I need a new roof?
- Is my roof wet?
- Do I need to replace all my insulation?
- Am I wasting energy?
- The facility on the left had only one reported leak in the building.
- Approximately 20% of the low slope roof was wet based on the results of the survey.
- For approximately 30% of the cost of a new roof, repairs were made resulting in a dry building and another 10 years of performance.
- For specific information on how you can receive a similar result click on this link.